- This event has passed.
OTAN Office Hours for Maximizing Moodle
November 20, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PST
As adult educators move their instruction to online and remote teaching, many are turning to Moodle as a course management system. OTAN offers teachers shared courses which can be used immediately with learners, as well as empty course shells to design their own online learning course. The many features and resources available in Moodle can be daunting to new users. Join us to get one-on-one support, help, suggestions and just plain old encouragement in using Moodle with learners
Teachers can ask questions about Moodle and their course, including how to:
- create activities and resources within their course,
- manage user enrollment,
- organize and understand the gradebook,
- grade assignments and forums,
- discuss best practices of online teaching, engage, interact, and manage students,
- sign up for and use Moodle.org as a resource
- or any other Moodle question that a teacher has.
Attending teachers will drive the session with their questions and needs.