- This event has passed.
NRS Performance Goals: Part I: Using NRS Tables and CASAS Data Portal
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
Data Detective IV: Evaluating Your Agency’s Data Performance *NEW*
- Database Managers
- Others with responsibility for TOPSpro management
Topic: For database management quality control needs, sign up for our widely acclaimed “Data Detective” series. Part I focuses on matching appropriate pre- and post-tests. Part II focuses on Payment Points and Data Integrity. Part III prepares you to confidently meet all of the federal reporting requirements. Introducing, in 2011-12–Part IV, which provides strategies on how to effectively measure how well your agency is performing in meeting all of the various state and federal requirements.
- Review appropriate TOPS reports that overview agency data performance
- Identify the CASAS Data Portal and use it to compare features of agency performance to statewide, regional, and previous agency results
- Interpret standards from the CASAS Continuous Improvement Measures (CIM) and apply them to your agency’s data outcomes
- Access other resources on the Web and elsewhere that equate data results to agency performance
For additional information, or to register for the webinar, use the following link: Webinar Registration .