- This event has passed.
Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP): Process and Requirements
February 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm PST
Join this webinar to learn more about the CIP plan due April 30th for all WIOA agencies.
Dr. Carolyn Zachry, director of the CDE AEO*, will provide a high level review of the CIP document, requirements, due dates and answer questions from the field.
This is the first in a series of three sessions. The next two sessions are:
- “CIP: It’s Not Too Early to Think About the 2022-23 Continuous Improvement Plan!” – March 18, 2022
- “CIP: Dive Deep into the Continuous Improvement Plan!” – March 25, 2022.
Additional open virtual meetings will be scheduled and available for California Adult Education agencies that want specific guidance or feedback on their 2022-23 agency CIP goal prior to submission. Please register early – agency representatives will be able to ask questions, get feedback, and receive support for their CIP planning and review process. Dates for CIP Open Office Hours listed on the calendar for registration: April 1, April 11, May 6, May 13, June 3, 2022
*California Department of Education, Adult Education Office
- Continuous Improvement Plans (CIP) are required and submitted by WIOA-funded, CA Adult Education agencies. Where all are welcome to attend this and upcoming sessions on CIP, the informational webinars are intended specifically for those CA Adult Education agencies.
- The optional CIP Open Office Meetings are intended specifically for only those CA Adult Education agencies submitting a Continuous Improvement Plan.
- An OTAN Certificate of Attendance will NOT be issued for attending this series of webinars.
For additional information, or to register for the webinar, use the following link: Webinar Registration .