- This event has passed.
California WIOA, Title II: Developing Your Local Assessment Policy
December 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
California Accountability Topics
Administrators, coordinators, and lead teachers responsible for implementing assessment at your agency.
Topic: To learn more about the rules for testing and the California State Assessment Policy we “strongly encourage” everyone – teachers, coordinators, and administrators – to attend the workshop “California Assessment Policy: The Complete Roadmap for Pre- and Post-Testing.”
- Identify the CDE Statewide Assessment Policy
- Review basic pre- and post-test guidelines
- Discuss critical decisions and agency must make regarding assessment, such as frequency and hours between testing
- Describe testing accommodations for learners with disabilities
- Define local agency assessment policy requirements
Experience Level: Intermediate
For more information, or to register for the webinar, use the following link: Webinar Registration