- This event has passed.
California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA CASAS Implementation Training – Module 1 & 2
January 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
CALIFORNIA REGIONAL TRAINING
The California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA Implementation Training provides participants with a basic understanding of the foundational framework of the CASAS System. Participants learn how to administer CASAS tests, interpret test results, and use curriculum support materials to enhance instruction and workforce readiness. To maintain the integrity and quality of the assessment process, each person involved in CASAS testing must complete this training prior to ordering and administering most CASAS tests.
Key elements of this session include:
- how to administer and interpret CASAS appraisals, pre- and post-tests
- how to measure learning gains
- how to link assessment to curriculum and instruction
- how to link CASAS Competencies with Content Standards
Note: Completion of this training meets the California Department of Education (CDE) initial CASAS Implementation Training requirement.
Audience: This training is appropriate for all persons involved in CASAS implementation.
Time Commitment: This training is part of a two-day California Regional Training event. Allow four hours to participate in this session. Lunch is on your own. Please use Google or similar website for directions to the training location.
Questions about this training? Contact California Accountability Program Manager Jay Wright for CASAS, at 1-800-255-1036, ext. 141, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! Before you enroll in this workshop –
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as contacts in your e-mail program.
- If you do not receive your e-mail confirmation of registration within 1 business day, please check your “spam” or “junk” folder.
- Your confirmation e-mail will include steps to join the workshop.
For additional information, or to register for the online training, use the following link: CASAS Online Training registration .