- This event has passed.
California Accountability – New Users
January 20 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am PST
The California (CA) Accountability for New Users workshop outlines the requirements of a California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA funded agency. This training is the place to start as a new administrator with little or no experience with accountability requirements in California. This training is also appropriate for staff members who want to refresh basic knowledge.
The same material is delivered at regional training conducted in the field which is generally recommended for new users. However, we understand that because of time and distance restrictions, participants may need to attend this training online.
In this session, you will
- Learn about the National Reporting System (NRS) and basic California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA data requirements
- Identify the data submission timeline and deliverables
- Discuss testing requirements and strategies
- Learn and practice payment points logic and calculations
- Identify who to ask for help and more information
Note: Completion of this training meets the California Department of Education (CDE) Accountability Policy requirement.
Audience: This training is appropriate for new administrators, coordinators, or other staff members at California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA funded agencies responsible for successful completion of agency data collection requirements.
Time Commitment: Two hours. Note: This is a required training, so participants arriving late will not be given access to this Webinar.
Questions about this training? Contact Jay Wright, California Accountability Program Manager for CASAS, at 1-800-255-1036, ext. 141, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT! Before you enroll in this workshop –
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as contacts in your e-mail program.
- If you do not receive your e-mail confirmation of registration within 1 business day, please check your “spam” or “junk” folder.
- Your confirmation e-mail will include steps to join the workshop.
For additional information, or to register for the online training, use the following link: CASAS Online Training registration .