- This event has passed.
California Accountability – Experienced Users
December 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
The California (CA) Accountability for Experienced Users workshop presents the basic accountability material, but at a faster pace than in-person sessions, for agencies included in the California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA grant. To attend this session, participants must have previously attended web-based or regional accountability training. If you are new to California accountability, please register for the California Accountability for New Users workshop.
Topics addressed in this training elaborate on some of the more detail-oriented issues, such as
- Verify the data submission timeline and deliverables
- Address frequent questions about meeting CA WIOA, Title II: AEFLA data requirements
- Review California Assessment Policy guidelines
- Interpret Payment Point calculations and logic
- Review specific TOPSpro reports that display federal and state accountability data
- Explore differences between state and federal accountability measures
- Administrators, coordinators, or other staff at California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA agencies responsible for data collection requirements
Pre-Requisite: California (CA) Accountability for New Users
Note: Completion of this training meets the California Department of Education (CDE) annual Accountability Policy training requirement.
Audience: This training is appropriate for administrators, coordinators, or other staff members at California WIOA, Title II: AEFLA agencies with intermediate to advanced experience levels who are responsible for successful completion of agency data collection requirements.
Time Commitment: Allow approximately two hours to participate in this training.
Questions about this training? Contact Jay Wright, California Accountability Program Manager for CASAS, at 1-800-255-1036, ext. 141, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT! Before you enroll in this workshop –
- Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as contacts in your e-mail program.
- If you do not receive your e-mail confirmation of registration within 1 business day, please check your “spam” or “junk” folder.
- Your confirmation e-mail will include steps to join the workshop.
For more information, or to register for the webinar, use the following link: Webinar Registration